The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, June 17, 2012

June

The first two weeks of June were utter boredom. I have no responsibilities anywhere from now until school starts, so I've mostly sat around on the internet, read or intensely cleaned things in my house. My landlady went to Egypt with her family, so I did get to experience what it was like to be here completely by myself. It was strange - not bad - but I prefer it when she's here. Also, Euro 2012 started. I know there's a lot of hype but since I don't have a tv, I haven't actually watched a game or anything yet.

BUT the most important and exciting thing that's about to happen is that in less than 24 hours I will be meeting one of my best friends at the airport in Odesa for a couple much needed weeks of together time! I AM SO STOKED.


Us in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment