The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2 Weeks and Change

I just want the next two and a half weeks to be done. At that point, my dreaded school seminar will be over, first semester will have finished, I'll have a full year of teaching under my belt, this school year will be half over, I'll be in America, I'll have hit the one year mark of living in my village (which feels more significant than the one year mark of being in-country), and I'll be over halfway done with my service.

This has nothing to do with anything. In case you're curious about what Levitzka the kitten (little lioness in Ukrainian) looks like these days, she basically looks like this but smaller and fluffier.

No comments:

Post a Comment