The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 4, 2011

I Was Useless Today

All I did was sit around my house, snuggled into my mummy bag, drinking coffee and reading random blogs that I haven't looked at in months.

I justified my (in)actions like this:
1) My iron immunity finally cracked and I've been battling a cold this week. I blame the school children: they are germ incubuses wrapped in a cute exterior.
2) I usually don't do anything school related on Fridays anyway, though I usually hand wash clothes or clean up.
3) I needed a little contact with the English speaking world.
4) It's cold and snowy.
5) My school let out early (I guess I did do something, I taught three lessons). I took it as a sign from the universe to just chill out.

Hoary Frost = Іній

No comments:

Post a Comment