The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Mailing Address

I was told I can get my mail sent to the school, so here is my address:

51473
Michelle Fehribach
6 Pereulok Shkilnyy
Mezhyrich Village
Pavlogradski Rayon
Dnipropetrovska Oblast
Ukraine

51473
Мішель Ферібакь
6 Переулок шкільний
Межиріч Село
Павлоградський Район
Дніпропетровська Область
Україна

Rumor has it, mail with both the Latin and Cyrillic address gets processed quicker so please put both. Think of it as a learning experience...

And letters would be much appreciated :)

Also, I found it really funny when I translated my school's street and realized it's called "School Lane". Sometimes, things here are very literally named.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...we're gonna try this! If you don't receive anything it's because we can't follow instructions I guess!

    Love ya,
    M.U.G. and A-squared

    ReplyDelete